A career at INTREC
At INTREC, we believe Our Difference is Our People. We are always looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join our expanding team in QLD. Operating throughout Australia for over two decades, INTREC has delivered in excess of 4500 successful commercial fit out, building refurbishment and construction management projects.
The numerous sectors we focus on include government, education, banking/finance, retail, hospitality, health and retirement living/ aged care.
Site Manager at INTREC
- Manage all aspects of site activity from establishment right through to defect rectification
- Undertake responsibility for onsite safety and establishing sites in accordance with Workplace Health & Safety requirements
- Possess a detailed knowledge of the project scopes, contracts and project time frames
- Coordinate all trades, induct and manage subcontractors and site employees
- Engage in reviews with the Construction and Building Managers
- Record daily site activities
- Manage defect rectification
- Carry out effective toolbox talks
The skills we need
- Exceptional communication, leadership and team building skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Tertiary, trade and safety qualifications
- You must have an up to date Flu Vaccination
- Flexibility, adaptability and problem-solving expertise
- MS Office: Project, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Enthusiasm, passion and a willingness to learn
INTREC and our benefits
INTREC’s people are our difference. We want to celebrate the success of our staff and create an environment where they thrive.
- Be rewarded annually for your goals
- Partnership in developing a tailored learning and development plan to meet your career aspirations
- Construction monthly lunch and learns
- Work with a talented and supportive team
- $2000 offered towards external learning, after a 6-month probation
- Based a short walk from Milton Station
- Participating in Property and Construction networking events
- Healthy snacks, protein powder and water delivered to site
- Tailored Wellbeing programs and activities
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries.