A leader in construction, operating throughout Australia for over two decades; INTREC are experts in commercial fit out, refurbishments and construction management.
Delivering projects of a high quality, creating a culture where your team members are your support crew and friends and where you succeed in your professional development. INTREC is a place where you become 1% better each day.
With our diverse project portfolio, no day will be the same. INTREC are here for the challenge and you will be here to problem solve with our team of experts. We engage with all types of contracts from hard dollar tender, D&C’s to ECI’s.
The numerous sectors we focus on include government, private sector, education, banking/finance, retail, hospitality, health, retirement living/ aged care, childcare.
To take you through our journey, subscribe to our newsletter and jump on our website to get a real sense of INTREC, who we are, why we do what we do and why “Our Difference is our People”.
Project Manager at INTREC
A project Manager will be tasked with successfully delivering projects up to 5-30 million. The role will be responsible for the safe, profitable, timely and quality delivery of multiple projects. A key attribute that will make a successful INTREC Project Manager is being able to lead your team throughout all stages of delivery. Your role will be tasked but not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of project delivery from pre-construction right through to defect liability and handover will be your Big Picture.
- Adhering to building specifications and standards and managing contractual requirements are key to your success in this role.
- Implementing project delivery systems, generating constructions programs, tender interviews, contract letting and subcontractor negotiations should be second nature.
- Successful financial and WHS&E management is crucial.
- The performance and development of the team will rest on your shoulders.
The skills we need
- The experience and knowledge you can bring to the table from the building and construction industry
- Financial acumen
- Excellent communications expertise
- An in-depth understanding of safety principles, specifications and drawings for accuracy and build ability
- Leadership: the ability to inspire, motivate and mentor and develop high level team performance
INTREC and our benefits
INTREC’s people are our difference. We want to celebrate the success of our staff and create an environment where they thrive.
We know personal and career growth is important to each staff member which is why we help our staff excel in their career year on year and provide opportunities to grow personally.
In addition, we also know the little things count:
- Be rewarded annually for your goals
- Partnership in developing a tailored learning and development plan to meet your career aspirations
- Construction monthly lunch and learns
- Work with a talented and supportive environment
- $2000 offered towards external learning, after a 6-month probation
- Complementary Thursday lunches
- Car parking space
- Participating in Property and Construction networking events
- Tailored Wellbeing programs
- Fresh bread, healthy snacks, smoothies
- In house gym
- Ping pong table
- Yoga club
To obtain a success profile for the Project Manager role at INTREC and for further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries.