INTREC have delivered projects in the Education sector since 2005, ranging from Early Learning to Primary & Secondary Schools right through to Tertiary. It’s an exciting sector that requires a diverse range of skillsets, as the type of projects we have delivered include PC1 & PC2 Labs, Lecture Theatres, School Halls & Auditoriums, Sustainability & Services Upgrades, Innovation Hubs and Childcare Centres.
Our experience enables our dedicated Education delivery team to provide valuable input into the design of new educational spaces, which ultimately enhances the outcome of each project. We ensure all potential disruptions to the surrounding live environment has been communicated to all stakeholders and incorporated into the project methodology.
After working alongside the various State Government Education Departments, we recognise the importance and sensitivity of working within an operating school, often requiring careful management of live environments, children, community events, input from various stakeholders and critical milestone dates. We appreciate the engagement which school students require as part of their educational learning, and thus ensure we are implementing all measures possible to mitigate any disruptions to the day-to-day operations of the school.
We are currently on several Head Contractor Panels throughout NSW, QLD and VIC, these include:
- Department of Education Queensland, QLD
- Christian Community Ministries, QLD
- NSW Department of Education – Schools Infrastructure, NSW
- Department of Education and Training Victoria, VIC
- RMIT University, VIC
- Deakin University, VIC
- UNSW Sydney, NSW
- The University of Sydney, NSW
- Western Sydney University, NSW
- University of Technology Sydney, NSW
- Queensland University of Technology, QLD
- Griffith University, QLD
- Macquarie University, QLD
- James Cook University, QLD
- Goodstart Early Learning Centres, VIC
- Kids Club Childcare Centres, NSW & VIC