An opportunity to grab
At INTREC, we believe Our Difference is Our People. We are always looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join our expanding team in Queensland. Operating throughout Australia for over two decades, INTREC has delivered in excess of 4500 successful commercial fit out, building refurbishment and construction management projects.
Our focus is on numerous sectors including government, education, banking & finance, retail, hospitality and health & aged care. Jump on our website, LinkedIn or Instagram pages to get a better look at the impressive projects we are delivering every day.
The fine details
It’s all hands-on deck at INTREC. We are busy, we are growing, and we need the help of a qualified and experienced Estimator for our Brisbane office based in Milton. Our ideal Estimator is driven to win projects and instrumental in the growth of INTREC Your role involves:
- leading the full tender process
- tender documentation review
- preparing submission methodologies and programmes
- developing accurate SOW, BOQ and cost plans
- preparing take-offs and tender estimates
- recommending and delivering bid strategies and value engineering options on tenders
- negotiating subcontractor quotes and providing selection recommendations
- servicing and expanding INTREC’s subcontractor base
- mentoring junior team members
The skills and experience we need
- experience in tendering and bidding for projects ranging from $500k – $15m
- exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- impressive organisational and time management skills
- able to meet deadlines and stay focused under pressure
- ability to build and maintain relationships
- sharp negotiating skills and a keen eye for detail
- conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- leadership and team management qualities
- the opportunity to work with a talented team in a supportive environment
- a tailored learning and development plan to meet your career aspirations
- participating in construction networking events
The world’s best workplace
There is a wealth of talent and experience at INTREC. Privately owned (and proudly Australian), INTREC is known and respected as a market leader in the industry. The sheer number of projects delivered, awards won, repeat business and referrals extended gives an insight into the inspiring company you will be joining.
INTREC’s ‘open door’ management philosophy ensures your career progression is top priority. This role has a view to a permanent position within the INTREC team.
It’s the little things that make the BIGGEST difference
You will be well looked after at INTREC.
Wellbeing programs, fresh bread, healthy snacks and juices daily as well as opportunities to relax, network and enjoy a cold beer with colleagues in the contemporary INTREC office spaces all help to create a productive and enjoyable working environment.
To obtain a position description for the Estimator role and for further information, please contact email@example.com.
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries.