At INTREC, we believe Our Difference is Our People. INTREC Site Managers are key to realising our achievements. Based in NSW, and tasked with overseeing all onsite activities, you will be responsible for ensuring the outstanding delivery of our projects.
- Manage all aspects of site activity from establishment right through to defect rectification
- Undertake responsibility for onsite safety and establishing sites in accordance with Workplace Health & Safety requirements
- Possess a detailed knowledge of the project scopes, contracts and project time frames.
- Coordinate all trades, induct and manage subcontractors and site employees
- Engage in reviews with the Construction and Building Managers
- Record daily site activities
- Manage defect rectification
- Carry out effective toolbox talks
The skills we need
- Exceptional communication, leadership and team building skills
- Previous structural, new build and fitout experience
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Tertiary, trade and safety qualifications
- Flexibility, adaptability and problem-solving expertise
- MS Office: Project, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Enthusiasm, passion and a willingness to learn
Aside from working with the best in the industry, you will enjoy the opportunity to work on a variety of diverse projects across a wide range of sectors including retail, hotels, universities, health and many more.
INTREC offers competitive remuneration in line with experience and qualifications and the chance to work in an award-winning business with a strong national presence.
To obtain a success profile and further information, please contact email@example.com.