INTREC NSW are expanding the site team, come and work with a reliable team who gets the job done!
THE ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all aspects of site activity from establishment right through to defect rectification
- Undertake responsibility for onsite safety and establishing sites in accordance with Workplace Health & Safety requirements
- Possess a detailed knowledge of the project scopes, contracts and project time frames.
- Coordinate all trades, induct and manage subcontractors and site employees
- Engage in reviews with the Construction and Building Managers
- Record daily site activities
- Manage defect rectification
- Carry out effective toolbox talks
- Exceptional communication, leadership and team building skills
- Previous experience working on Education projects (structural, new build and fitout)
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Tertiary, trade and safety qualifications
- Flexibility, adaptability and problem-solving expertise
- MS Office: Project, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Enthusiasm, passion and a willingness to learn
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
INTREC’s people are our difference. We want to celebrate the success of our staff and create an environment where they thrive.
- Be rewarded annually for your goals
- Partnership in developing a tailored learning and development plan to meet your career aspirations
- Construction monthly lunch and learns
- Work with a talented and supportive environment
- $2000 offered towards external learning, after a 6-month probation
- Car parking space
- Participating in Property and Construction networking events
- Tailored Wellbeing programs and activities
- In house gym
Click here to APPLY
To find out more about this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.