ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
A key attribute that will make a successful INTREC Senior Project Manager is being able to lead your team throughout all stages of delivery.
Your role will be tasked but not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of project delivery from pre-construction right through to defect liability and handover
- Adhering to building specifications / standards and managing contractual requirements are key to your success in this role
- Implementing project delivery systems, generating constructions programs, tender interviews, contract letting and subcontractor negotiations
- Successful financial and WHS&E management is crucial
- The performance and development of the team will rest on your shoulders
- Relevant industry qualifications in Project Management, Construction Management or similar
- Proven experience delivering a range of interior, refurbishment and construction projects
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent communications skills
- An in-depth understanding of safety principles, specifications and drawings for accuracy and build ability
- Leadership: the ability to inspire, motivate and mentor a high-level performing team
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
INTREC’s people are our difference. We want to celebrate the success of our staff and create an environment where they thrive.
- Be rewarded annually for your goals
- Partnership in developing a tailored learning and development plan to meet your career aspirations
- Construction monthly lunch and learns
- Work with a talented and supportive environment
- $2000 offered towards external learning, after a 6-month probation
- Car parking space
- Participating in Property and Construction networking events
- Tailored Wellbeing programs and activities
- In house gym
Click here to APPLY
To find out more about this position please contact email@example.com
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.