A career at INTREC
At INTREC, we believe Our Difference is Our People. We are always looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join our expanding team. Operating throughout Australia for over two decades, INTREC has delivered in excess of 4500 successful commercial fit out, building refurbishment and construction management projects.
Founded in 1996, INTREC has established a reputation for outstanding service, quality and reliability; currently delivering over $200 million in building projects annually through our nationwide offices.
INTREC needs Junior Contract Administrators who has graduated university and has a few years working in the industry to join their dynamic Queensland team.
Contract Administrators are responsible for the procurement of labour and sub-contractor services; as well as financial tasks such cash flow, profit maximisations, variations, reporting and administration. The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- assisting in the preparation of scope of works, subcontractor packages and procurement schedules.
- assisting in the progressing claims and variations
- administration of RFI’s to clients, consultants and architects.
- assist with the preparation of cost forecasts, monitor financial status, and prepare cash flow statements
- assist the site supervisory staff are aware of the project’s scope of works and inclusions in tender packages
- assist preparation of tender documentation required for the procurement of sub-contractors including tender and pricing schedules, scope of works, comparative tender analysis and recommendations.
- foster and maintain strong relationships with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants
The skills we need
- tertiary qualifications in Construction Management, Building, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar
- minimum 6 months to 1 years’ post grad experience as a Contracts Administrators
- focused attention to detail and effective communication skills
- a working knowledge of major building trades
- strong negotiation and influencing skills
- experience in tender processes and trade procurement
- financial understanding and knowledge of construction costs
- a great work culture with flexibility and a fun working environment.
- opportunities to develop your career in construction
- in house training & external training grants
The world’s best workplace
There is a wealth of talent and experience at INTREC. Privately owned (and proudly Australian), INTREC is known and respected as a market leader in the industry. The sheer number of projects delivered, awards won, repeat business and referrals extended gives an insight into the inspiring company you will be joining.
INTREC’s ‘open door’ management philosophy ensures your career progression is top priority. This role has a view to a permanent position within the INTREC team.
It’s the little things that make the BIGGEST difference
You will be well looked after at INTREC.
Wellbeing programs, fresh bread, healthy snacks and juices daily as well as opportunities to relax, network and enjoy a cold beer with colleagues in the contemporary INTREC office spaces all help to create a productive and enjoyable working environment.
To obtain a position description and further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org