A career at INTREC
At INTREC, we believe Our Difference is Our People. We are always looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join our expanding team. For over 25 years, we have safely and sustainably delivered interior refurbishment and construction projects across the Eastern Seaboard of Australia. We work across a variety of sectors including, Education, Health, Government, Aged Care, Retail, Hotels & Hospitality, Fitness & Leisure, Transport, Services Infrastructure and Commercial.
Contract Administrator at INTREC
INTREC needs a Junior Contract Administrator who has graduated university and has a few years working in the industry to join their dynamic team.
Contract Administrators are responsible for the procurement of labour and sub-contractor services; as well as financial tasks such cash flow, profit maximizations, variations, reporting and administration. The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation of scope of works, subcontractor packages and procurement schedules.
- Assisting in the progressing claims and variations
- Administration of FRI’s to clients, consultants and architects.
- Assist with the preparation of cost forecasts, monitor financial status, and prepare cash flow statements
- Assist the site supervisory staff are aware of the project’s scope of works and inclusions in tender packages
- Assist preparation of tender documentation required for the procurement of sub-contractors including tender and pricing schedules, scope of works, comparative tender analysis and recommendations
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants
The skills we need
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management, Building, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar
- Minimum 6 months to 1 years’ post grad experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Focused attention to detail and effective communication skills
- A working knowledge of major building trades
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience in tender processes and trade procurement
- Financial understanding and knowledge of construction costs
INTREC and our benefits
INTREC’s people are our difference. We want to celebrate the success of our staff and create an environment where they thrive.
We know personal and career growth is important to each staff member which is why we help our staff excel in their career year on year and provide opportunities to grow personally.
In addition, we also know the little things count:
- Be rewarded annually for your goals
- Partnership in developing a tailored learning and development plan to meet your career aspirations
- Construction monthly lunch and learns
- Work with a talented and supportive environment
- $2000 offered towards external learning, after a 6-month probation
- Complementary Thursday lunches
- Car parking space
- Participating in Property and Construction networking events
- Tailored Wellbeing programs
- Fresh bread, healthy snacks, smoothies
- In house gym/yoga club
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries.