A career at INTREC
At INTREC, we believe Our Difference is Our People. We are always looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join our expanding team in Sydney. Operating throughout Australia for over two decades, INTREC has delivered in excess of 4500 successful commercial fit out, building refurbishment and construction management projects.
The numerous sectors we focus on include government, education, banking/finance, retail, hospitality, health and retirement living/ aged care.
Contract Administrator at INTREC
Contract Administrators are responsible for the procurement of labour and sub-contractor services; as well as financial tasks such cash flow, profit maximisations, variations, reporting and administration. The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Administration of RFI’s, EOT’s, variations to clients, consultants and subcontractors
- Preparation of cost forecasts, monitor financial status, and prepare cash flow statements
- Effectively manage subcontracts and documentation through all phases including; scope preparation, tender and pricing schedules, comparative tender analysis and recommendations, timing, procurement, cost forecasting, subcontractor management, payment claims/schedule, variations processing, completion and close out
- Fostering and maintaining strong relationships with our clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants
The skills we need
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management, Building, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar
- Minimum three years’ post grad experience as a Contracts Administrator
- A working knowledge of construction specific Acts, Codes and Regulations
- Strong knowledge of Sydney construction market and subcontractors
- Experience in commercial construction
- Focused attention to detail
- Strong understanding of commercial and legal issues applicable to head contracts and risk management
- Superior negotiation and communication skills to work in a collaborative nature with internal and external stakeholders to deliver project outcomes
- Extensive experience in tender processes and trade procurement
- Experience in preparation of Head Contract variations and assessment of subcontractor variations
INTREC and our benefits
INTREC’s people are our difference. We want to celebrate the success of our staff and create an environment where they thrive.
We know personal and career growth is important to each staff member which is why we help our staff excel in their career year on year and provide opportunities to grow personally.
In addition, we also know the little things count:
- Be rewarded annually for your goals
- Partnership in developing a tailored learning and development plan to meet your career aspirations
- Construction monthly lunch and learns
- Work with a talented and supportive environment
- $2000 offered towards external learning, after a 6-month probation
- Complementary Thursday lunches
- Car parking space
- Participating in Property and Construction networking events
- Tailored Wellbeing programs
- Fresh bread, healthy snacks, smoothies
- In house gym
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries.