Operating throughout Australia for over two decades, INTREC has delivered in excess of 4500+ successful commercial fit out, building refurbishment and construction management projects since our establishment in 1996.
We focus on numerous sectors including; government, private sector, education, banking/finance, retail, hospitality, health, retirement living/ aged care, childcare.
Jump on our Website, LinkedIn or Instagram pages to get a better look at the impressive projects we are delivering every day!
About the role:
INTREC needs Contract Administrators who have solid and proven experience working on large scale commercial fitout, refurbishment and construction projects to join their busy Sydney based team.
Contract Administrators are responsible for the procurement of labour and sub-contractor services; as well as financial tasks such cash flow, profit maximisations, variations, reporting and administration. The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Pre-construction administration, supporting the Pre-construction & Design Managers during the design and planning phase of a project
- Administration of RFI’s, EOT’s, variations to clients, consultants and subcontractors
- Preparation of cost forecasts, monitor financial status, and prepare cash flow statements
- Effectively manage subcontracts and documentation through all phases including; scope preparation, tender and pricing schedules, comparative tender analysis and recommendations, timing, procurement, cost forecasting, subcontractor management, payment claims/schedule, variations processing, completion and close out
- Fostering and maintaining strong relationships with our clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants
What are we looking for?
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management, Building, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar
- Minimum five years’ post grad experience as a Contracts Administrator on large scale fitout, refurbishment and construction projects
- A working knowledge of construction specific Acts, Codes and Regulations, specifically the Building Code of Australia, Security of Payments Act and the Work Health & Safety Act.
- Strong knowledge of Sydney construction market and subcontractors
- Experience in Aged Care, Healthcare and Government Sector would be advantageous
- Experience in PROCORE would be advantageous
- Focused attention to detail and strong financial acumen
- Superior negotiation and communication skills to work in a collaborative nature with internal and external stakeholders to deliver project outcomes
What’s in it for you?
- Be rewarded annually for your goals
- Partnership in developing a tailored learning and development plan to meet your career aspirations
- Work with a talented and supportive environment
- $2000 offered towards external learning, after a 6 month probation
- Complementary Thursday lunches
- Car parking space
- Participating in Property and Construction networking events
- Tailored Wellbeing programs
- Fresh bread, healthy snacks, smoothies
- In-house gym
How to Apply:
To obtain a position description for the Contracts Administrator role and for further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries.