THE ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
INTREC needs Contracts Administrators who have solid and proven experience working on large scale commercial fitout, refurbishment and construction projects to join their busy Sydney based team.
Contracts Administrators are responsible for the procurement of labour and sub-contractor services; as well as financial tasks such cash flow, profit maximisations, variations, reporting and administration. The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Pre-construction administration, supporting the Pre-construction & Design Managers during the design and planning phase of a project
- Administration of RFI’s, EOT’s, variations to clients, consultants and subcontractors
- Preparation of cost forecasts, monitor financial status, and prepare cash flow statements
- Effectively manage subcontracts and documentation through all phases including; scope preparation, tender and pricing schedules, comparative tender analysis and recommendations, timing, procurement, cost forecasting, subcontractor management, payment claims/schedule, variations processing, completion and close out
- Fostering and maintaining strong relationships with our clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management, Building, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar
- Minimum five years’ post grad experience as a Contracts Administrator on large scale fitout, refurbishment and construction projects
- A working knowledge of construction specific Acts, Codes and Regulations, specifically the Building Code of Australia, Security of Payments Act and the Work Health & Safety Act.
- Strong knowledge of Sydney construction market and subcontractors
- Experience in Aged Care, Healthcare and Government Sector would be advantageous
- Experience in PROCORE would be advantageous
- Focused attention to detail and strong financial acumen
- Superior negotiation and communication skills to work in a collaborative nature with internal and external stakeholders to deliver project outcomes
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
INTREC’s people are our difference. We want to celebrate the success of our staff and create an environment where they thrive.
- Be rewarded annually for your goals
- Partnership in developing a tailored learning and development plan to meet your career aspirations
- Construction monthly lunch and learns
- Work with a talented and supportive environment
- $2000 offered towards external learning, after a 6-month probation
- Car parking space
- Participating in Property and Construction networking events
- Tailored Wellbeing programs and activities
- In house gym
Click here to APPLY
To find out more about this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.