Operating throughout Australia for over two decades, INTREC has delivered in excess of 4500+ successful commercial fit out, building refurbishment and construction management projects since our establishment in 1996.
We focus on numerous sectors including; government, private sector, education, banking/finance, retail, hospitality, health, retirement living/ aged care, childcare.
Jump on our Website, LinkedIn or Instagram pages to get a better look at the impressive projects we are delivering every day!
As a Construction Project Manager you will be tasked with delivering projects up to 5-40 million, you will be responsible for the safe, profitable, timely and quality delivery of multiple projects simultaneously. Your role will be tasked but not limited too:
- Managing all aspects of project delivery from pre-construction right through to defect liability and handover will be your Big Picture.
- Adhering to building specifications and standards and managing contractual requirements are key to your success in this role.
- Implementing project delivery systems, generating constructions programs, tender interviews, contract letting and subcontractor negotiations should be second nature.
- Successful financial and WHS&E management is crucial.
- The performance and development of the team will rest on your shoulders.
The expertise we need
- The experience and knowledge you can bring to the table from the building and construction industry
- Financial acumen
- Excellent communications expertise
- An in-depth understanding of safety principles, specifications and drawings for accuracy and build ability
- Leadership: the ability to inspire, motivate and mentor and develop high level team performance
The reward – It’s the little things that count
INTREC’s people are our difference. We want to celebrate the success of our staff and create an environment where they thrive.
We know personal and career growth is important to each staff member which is why we help our staff excel in their career year on year and provide opportunities to grow personally. In addition we also know the little things count:
- Be rewarded annually for your goals
- Partnership in developing a tailored learning and development plan to meet your career aspirations
- Work with a talented and supportive environment
- $2000 offered towards external learning, after a 6 month probation
- Complementary Thursday lunches
- Car parking space
- Participating in Property and Construction networking events
- Tailored Wellbeing programs
- Fresh bread, healthy snacks, smoothies
- In house gym
To obtain a position description for the Project Manager role and for further information, please contact email@example.com.
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries.