Welcome to the team
At INTREC, we believe Our Difference is Our People. We are excited to offer a cadetship to a final year student or recent graduate of Construction Management (or similar) to join our talented and growing commercial fit-out, building refurbishment and construction management company. Operating Australia-wide for the past 25 years, INTREC delivers outstanding service and project excellence.
An unbeatable offer
The INTREC Cadetship Programme is offering you an amazing opportunity to:
- work with talented and respected professionals
- build an expert network
- develop a career plan with a view to becoming a full-time employee and future leader
- enjoy a flexible, supportive and social working environment
- benefit from exposure to the industry
- gain valuable hands-on experience and on-the-job training
The skills we need from you
As a valued INTREC Cadet, you will be:
- focused, enthusiastic, passionate and driven
- proficient at using MS Office (Project, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- open to learning and accepting challenges
- able to demonstrate impressive communication skills
The world’s best workplace
There is a wealth of talent and experience at INTREC. Privately owned (and proudly Australian), INTREC is known and respected as a market leader in the industry. The sheer number of projects delivered, awards won, repeat business and referrals extended gives an insight into the inspiring company you will be joining.
INTREC enjoys a developed, skilful and capable team of long-serving experts. Their ‘open door’ management philosophy ensures your career progression is top priority. The INTREC team members are passionate, enthusiastic and thrilled to be there.
The office spaces are purpose-built havens of innovative architecture and industrial design, fostering collaboration, productivity and the flow of great ideas.
It’s the little things that make the BIGGEST difference
You will be well looked after at INTREC.
Wellbeing programs, fresh bread, healthy snacks and juices daily as well as opportunities to relax, network and enjoy a cold beer with colleagues create an enviable working environment.
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries.