INTREC – Interiors Refurbishment & Construction
Operating throughout Australia for over two decades, INTREC has delivered in excess of 4500+ successful commercial fit out, building refurbishment and construction management projects since our establishment in 1996. We focus on numerous sectors including; government, private sector, education, banking/finance, retail, hospitality, health, retirement living/ aged care, childcare.
Jump on our Website, LinkedIn or Instagram pages to get a better look at the impressive projects we are delivering every day!
What will you expect as an INTREC cadet?
You will be expected to be part of the INTREC team to work alongside our professional team; both site and office. You will be able to assist with all aspects of the project delivery, assisting in the safe, profitable and timely management of projects. You will be required to:
- Provide delivery and programming support to the Project & Site teams.
- Assist with updating the drawing register and distribute as necessary
- Attend and minute (where necessary) subcontractor, site and client meetings
- Support with processing of progress payments
- Assist with organisation of defects rectification
- Work closely with coordination of WH&S requirements
- Assist with estimating & tendering process
- Use your knowledge and show your skills in problem solving
The INTREC Cadetship – you’re opportunity awaits!
An INTREC cadetship will offer you a wide range of skills as you will be put on a tailored plan to give you full exposure to real projects. You cannot get this experience through a book that’s for sure!
The programme will test your knowledge of what you know so far. The programme will help you network throughout the commercial fitout and construction industry as you will be working with respected professionals. It is designed to help you become a future leader and full-time employee of INTREC if you have the right attitude and dedication.
Do you think you are ready for a challenge?
What we are looking for & what will make you STAND out.
The ideal candidate will be final year or a recent graduate of a relevant Tertiary Qualification in Construction Management or similar. You values will be to take great pride in their work, be open to learning and challenges, hold a passion for the industry and will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Exposure and/or experience within the construction industry advantageous
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Professional presentation and strong attention to detail
- Administratively strong
- Understands finance and exposure to invoices
- MS Office: Project, Word, Excel and Outlook
To stand out for this application is to be that 1% different. Is that through your enthusiasm, your dedication or through your research or maybe all 3. Give us your USP.
The reward – It’s the little things that count ❤
INTREC’s people are our difference. We want to celebrate the success of our staff and create an environment where they thrive.
We know personal and career growth is important to each staff member which is why we help our staff excel in their career year on year and provide opportunities to grow personally. In addition we also know the little things count:
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a live environment
- Gain exposure to fast paced commercial fit-out construction
- Supportive, social and fun working environment
- Proven career plan and long-term opportunities
- Creative office space with complimentary Thursday lunches and morning breakfast
- On the job training with highly respected professionals
- Choice to choose your path within construction
- Flexible working arrangements (allowance for a day off at university).
- Participating in Property and Construction networking events
- Tailored Wellbeing programs
- Fresh bread, healthy snacks, smoothies
To obtain a position description and further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.