A career at INTREC
At INTREC, we believe Our Difference is Our People. We are always looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join our expanding team in NSW. Operating throughout Australia for over two decades, INTREC has delivered in excess of 4500 successful commercial fit out, building refurbishment and construction management projects.
The numerous sectors we focus on include government, education, workplace, commercial, industrial, banking/finance, retail, hospitality, health and retirement living/ aged care.
Jump on our website, LinkedIn or Instagram pages to get a better look at the impressive projects we are delivering every day.
Bid Coordinator at INTREC
We are looking for an experienced Bid Coordinator who will be responsible for the production, coordination and submission of tenders, expression of interest and other proposals and office management. You will be working on tenders that will see you be an integral element to the success of the organisation moving forward. Your role involves:
- Coordinate the preparation of expressions of interest, tenders, proposals, and presentations
- Assist in the bid content development and management of disciplined bid process controls
- Assist in the proofing, editing and writing of documents prior to being submitted
- Ensure a high attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and thoroughness for written communications
- Format submission documents throughout the process and final stage of process
- Coordinating with the Pre-construction, Estimating and Management team on the responsibilities and deliverable of each of the tenders
- Perform all duties in accordance with INTREC policies, processes, systems and procedures
- Being a key member of our National Business Development and Marketing team
- Conduct and preparing induction packs
- Assisting with adhoc needs of State Management
- Manage internal and external events
The skills we need
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Exceptional communication and written skills
- Organisational skills across functional teams and geographic regions
- Direct and level headed to carry out tasks and ability to push for information
- Previous experience working with a high pressure environment
- Commitment to contributing to a high performance culture
- Great time manager
INTREC and our benefits
INTREC’s people are our difference. We want to celebrate the success of our staff and create an environment where they thrive.
We know personal and career growth is important to each staff member which is why we help our staff excel in their career year on year and provide opportunities to grow personally. In addition, we also know the little things count:
- Be rewarded annually for your goals
- Partnership in developing a tailored learning and development plan to meet your career aspirations
- Work with a talented and supportive environment
- $2000 offered towards external learning, after a 6-month probation
- Complementary Thursday lunches
- Participating in Property and Construction networking events
- Tailored Wellbeing programs
- Fresh bread, healthy snacks, smoothies
- Inhouse gym
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries.